Well it would seem that this morning I again found issues with my blog where it was not operating properly or perhaps I should say as expected. I found that I had gotten several comments through the “Contact Form” which was installed on my “Contact Me Page”, yet I was never notified via my associated email of their existence. So consequently I have deleted the so-called Contact Form and have instead entered one of my email addresses which should take care of the issue.
I apologize to those who have previously used the old contact form and received no response.
And to add to my blog misery, I have found that several of my old blog post have had comments posted to them and I was again not notified through my email that they had been posted. I do have an alternate way of monitoring for such things so I will try to do a better job of being aware of incoming comments until the email function I mention decides to start working properly.
Also I have had the “Subscribe” function choices not appearing on the comment page but those choices have been turned back on for those who might be inclined to use those communication tools for this blog.